You might be trying to go viral on Instagram Reels or TikTok in an attempt to get your brand seen by more people online. Although social media gives you the opportunity to get your brand seen by the masses it does not mean it will get seen by the right people.
How many of you have had a video go viral, or get a huge amount of views? And yet no one follows you or buys from you? Relying on this type of brand awareness is not consistent or measurable. So I know you are thinking how do I get my brand seen by the right people in the right places? I am glad you asked!
I have put together 5 brand awareness ideas that every business owner should be implementing this year. These ideas are cost effective for every business including start ups with small budgets so everyone has the opportunity to increase their brand exposure to the right people.
5 ways to get your brand seen by the right people:
- Business Directories – Reputable business directories are a great online platform to promote your business to the right people. They usually cost a small monthly fee or are free so it is not a huge financial set back. The trick is to use directories that align with your target market so you know your ideal audience will be using them to search for your products or services.
2. Media Release – Getting your brand seen by local or highly engaged communities is invaluable for start-up and brands ready for big growth! It will also give your brand credibility it needs to succeed and stand-out from your competition. Media Releases can be costly so ensure you are committed, prepared and collaborating with the right company to promote your brand.
3. Influencer Marketing – Collaborating with the right influencers can be huge exposure for your brand. Look for influencers that have the same values and brand messages as you so you know your audiences are aligned. Influencers of any size are great for brand awareness so look for engagement over followers. Hot tip: Be sure to have a contract in place before going ahead!
4. Brand Awareness Campaign – Paid marketing is a great opportunity to get your brand seen online by the right people. Unlike organic marketing strategies, digital marketing allows you to pick your ideal audience who sees your campaigns. A brand awareness focused campaign should invite your audience to connect with you further & become a part of your community.
5. Face To Face Networking/ Events – Getting involved in opportunities that allow your brand and YOU to be right in front of your audience is going to build memorable connections. If you have an e-commerce brand you might consider selling your products at a local market, event or trade show. If you are a service based business you might consider presenting at a local event, attending a networking event or creating your own event.
Considering going ahead with our brand awareness ideas? Let us help you! Get in touch below to see how we can assist you to get your brand seen by the right people.